Makati is the Central Business District of Metro Manila. Aside from office buildings and big shopping malls including Greenbelt and Glorietta, it is also home to the Legazpi Sunday Market, Salcedo Saturday Market, P. Burgos Red Light District, A-Venue Night Market, the Ayala Triangle and the Ayala Museum.
All backpacker hostels in Makati are located within the Poblacion area.
Click on the links below to access directions to the airport, provincial bus stations, and tourist destinations from your hostel in Makati.
But before you proceed, please make sure to read the following:
- How to use this website
- Understand Metro Manila
- Types of public transportation in Metro Manila
- How to commute in and around Metro Manila
- Read this to stay safe while commuting in Metro Manila
I. Traveling to the Airport
II. Traveling to Provincial Bus Stations
- Bus Stations in Avenida – Sampaloc
- Bus Stations in Buendia
- Bus Stations in Pasay
- Bus Stations in Quezon City
III. Traveling to and from Tourist Destinations