Edsa or Epifanio de los Santos Avenue is the main freeway of Metro Manila. It stretches at 23.8 kilometres with the MRT or Metro Railway Transit running in the middle. Almost all buses pass along Edsa and it is the main road that connects the north and south areas. Along Edsa are two hostels which are still within the vicinity of the Bonifacio Global City (BGC).
Click on the links below to access directions to the airport, provincial bus stations, and tourist destinations from your hostel in Edsa- BGC.
But before you proceed, please make sure to read the following:
- How to use this website
- Understand Metro Manila
- Types of public transportation in Metro Manila
- How to commute in and around Metro Manila
- Read this to stay safe while commuting in Metro Manila
I. Traveling to the Airport
II. Traveling to Provincial Bus Stations
- Bus Stations in Avenida – Sampaloc
- Bus Stations in Buendia
- Bus Stations in Pasay
- Bus Stations in Quezon City
III. Traveling to and from Tourist Destinations
- COMING SOON