From Your Hostel in Edsa – BGC to
Provincial Bus Stations Buendia
- From your hostel, head to EDSA, the main road.
- Walk north, following the direction of the vehicles, and head towards the Estrella Footbridge beside Shell gasoline station.
- Cross the footbridge and exit on the right where you will see the Estrella bus stop.
- From the bus stop, ride a public metro bus with a signboard that says LRT / AYALA (Bus B) and tell the driver to drop you off at the “LRT”.
- This ride will bring you to the LRT Gil Puyat Station.
The provincial bus stations of Buendia are just outside the Gil Puyat Station.
- From your drop-off point, cross the main intersection (which is Taft Avenue) and you will see Jac Liner and Green Star Express on the right side area.
- As for Jam Liner, from your drop-off point, cross over to the other side using the nearest footbridge and exit on your right.
- Walk to the main intersection, which is Taft Avenue, and make a left. You will immediately see the Jam Liner bus station.
Public Metro Bus = 12 Pesos
TOTAL = 12 Pesos
Taxi = 150 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings =138 Pesos ($3 USD) or more