From Your Hostel in EDSA-BGC to
Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 or Terminal 2
- From your hostel, head to EDSA, the main road.
- Walk north, following the direction of the vehicles, and head towards the Estrella Footbridge beside Shell gasoline station.
- Cross the footbridge and exit on the right where you will see the Estrella bus stop.
- From the bus stop, ride a public metro bus with a signboard that says “MIA” (Bus B).
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off at either Terminal 1 or Terminal 2.
NOTE: This bus usually runs from 5am until 10pm daily and will stop at both Terminal 1 and 2 bus stops.
Public Metro Bus = 23 Pesos
TOTAL = 23 Pesos
Taxi = 400 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 377 Pesos ($8 USD) or more