From Your Hostel in EDSA-BGC to
Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3
- From your hostel, head to EDSA, the main road.
- Walk north, following the direction of the vehicles, and head towards the Estrella Footbridge beside Shell gasoline station.
- Cross the footbridge and exit on the right where you will see the Estrella bus stop.
- From the bus stop, ride a public metro bus with a signboard that says “MIA” or “Mall of Asia” (Bus B).
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off in “Pasay Rotonda”.
- Once at the drop-off point in Pasay Rotonda, walk heading towards the MRT – Manila Metro Rail Transit System station entrance stairs beside Kabayan Hotel.
- Go up the stairs and cross over to the other side via the connecting walkway.
- Once you reach the end, you will see a staircase and below it is McDonald’s / the Genesis Bus Terminal on the right side.
Once at the Genesis Terminal, you have two options:
- Ride a jeepney: outside the terminal, you will find jeepneys with a signboard that says “Terminal 3” or “NAIA 3” (24 hours a day). Ride this jeepney and tell the driver to drop you off at “Terminal 3”. The drop-off point is at the gate of Terminal 3.
- Ride the Airport Loop Bus (no fixed time of departure but it runs from 5am until 11pm): this bus is parked inside the terminal. This bus will take you directly at the main departure entrance of Terminal 3.
Public Metro Bus = 12 Pesos
Airport Loop Bus = 20 Pesos
Jeepney = 7 Pesos
TOTAL = 19 – 32 Pesos
Taxi = 500 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 468 – 481 Pesos ($10 USD) or more