From Your Hostel in EDSA-BGC to Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 4
- From your hostel, head to EDSA, the main road.
- Walk north, following the direction of the vehicles, and head towards the Estrella Footbridge beside Shell gasoline station.
- Cross the footbridge and exit on the right where you will see the Estrella bus stop.
- From the bus stop, ride a public metro bus with a signboard that says “611” (Bus B).
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off at “Six Eleven” (the right pronunciation). Buses usually run from 5am until 10pm.
- Once at Six Eleven (landmark is Park ‘N’ Fly), walk 900 meters (heading towards the direction of Park ‘N’ Fly) to reach Terminal 4.
Public Metro Bus = 23 Pesos
TOTAL = 23 Pesos
Taxi = 400 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 377 Pesos ($8 USD) or more