From Your Hostel in Makati to Provincial Bus Stations Buendia
- From your hostel, walk to Makati Avenue, corner Buendia, where the Petron gas station is.
- From the gas station, ride a jeepney with a signboard that says “LRT”. This jeepney will take you all the way to the Manila Light Rail Transit System or LRT Line 1 Gil Puyat Station.
The provincial bus stations of Buendia are just outside the Gil Puyat Station.
- From your jeepney drop-off point, cross the main intersection (which is Taft Avenue) and you will see Jac Liner and Green Star Express on the right side area.
- As for Jam Liner, from your jeepney drop-off point, cross over to the other side using the nearest footbridge and exit on your right.
- Walk to the main intersection, which is Taft Avenue, and make a left. You will immediately see the Jam Liner bus station.
Jeepney = 7 Pesos
TOTAL = 7 Pesos
Taxi = 150 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings =143 Pesos ($3 USD) or more