From Your Hostel in Makati to Provincial Bus Stations Pasay – EDSA
This is a Google Map snippet of the Poblacion area.
The numbers indicate the location of the hostels:
1 MNL Boutique Hostel
2 Lokal Hostel
3 The Jeepney House
4 Z Hostel
5 Makati Junction Hostel
6 Our Melting Pot
7 Hilik Hostel
Follow the instructions below using this map.
- From your hostel, walk to B. Valdez Street and ride a jeepney (runs from 5am to 10 pm) with a signboard that says “Guadalupe Ibabaw” (the sun symbols on the map indicate where you should ride the jeepney).
- Tell the jeepney driver to drop you off at “EDSA”.
- From your drop-off point in EDSA, walk to the the bus stop, which is the EDSA-Guadalupe bus stop.
- At the bus stop, ride a public metro bus with a signboard that says “MIA” or “Mall of Asia” (Bus A or Bus C).
Note: the bus doesn’t have to have both names on its signboard; you can ride either of the two and follow these instructions:
For Victory Liner Pasay
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off at Victory Liner terminal.
For BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off in Pasay Rotonda.
- From your drop-off point in Pasay Rotonda, walk to the Manila Metro Rail Transit System or MRT station entrance stairs beside Kabayan Hotel.
- Go up the MRT entrance stairs and cross over to the other side via the connecting walkway.
- At the end of the walkway, near the staircase, you will see McDonald’s and the Genesis Bus Terminal on your right. You will find the BSC and San Agustin bus and Joy Bus inside the Genesis Terminal.
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off in Cabrera.
- Once at Cabrera, you will see a footbridge. Cross it to reach the other side and exit on the right.
- Once you exit, you will see Jollibee Restaurant.
- Right at the back of the restaurant is Philtranco.
- Follow the same instructions for Philtranco.
- Once at Jollibee Restaurant, walk further ahead, along the main road (which is known as EDSA).
- In about a hundred meters, you will see Winston Hotel.
- Once at Winston Hotel, make a left (road is Aurora Boulevard).
- Walk another 350 meters and you will see the Partas terminal.
Jeepney = 7 Pesos
Public Metro Bus = 12 Pesos
TOTAL = 19 Pesos
Taxi = 150 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 130 Pesos ($3 USD) or more