From Your Hostel in Makati to Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 4
This is a Google Map snippet of the Poblacion area.
The numbers indicate the location of the hostels:
1 MNL Boutique Hostel
2 Lokal Hostel
3 The Jeepney House
4 Z Hostel
5 Makati Junction Hostel
6 Our Melting Pot
7 Hilik Hostel
Follow the instructions below using this map.
- From your hostel, walk to B. Valdez Street and ride a jeepney (runs from 5am to 10 pm) with a signboard that says “Guadalupe Ibabaw” (the sun symbols on the map indicate where you should ride the jeepney).
- Tell the jeepney driver to drop you off at “EDSA”.
- Once at EDSA, walk to the the bus stop, which is the EDSA-Guadalupe bus stop.
- At the bus stop, ride a public metro bus with a signboard that says “MIA / 611” (Bus A or Bus C).
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off at “Six Eleven”. Buses usually run from 5am until 10pm.
- Once at Six Eleven (landmark is Park ‘N’ Fly), walk 900 meters (heading towards the direction of Park ‘N’ Fly) to reach Terminal 4.
Jeepney = 7 Pesos
Public Metro Bus = 23 Pesos
TOTAL = 30 Pesos
Taxi = 400 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 370 Pesos ($8 USD) or more