From Your Hostel in Old Manila (Malate – Sta. Cruz) to
Provincial Bus Stations Pasay – EDSA
The following are the nearest Manila Light Rail Transit System or LRT train stations to your hostel:
Pink Manila Hostel in Vito Cruz – LRT Line 1: Vito Cruz Station
Wanderers Guesthouse in Adriatico – LRT Line 1: Pedro Gil Station
Red Carabao Hostel in Sta. Cruz – LRT Line 1: Abad Santos Station
- From your hostel, head to the nearest LRT Line 1 station (see above) and ride the train all the way to Edsa Station. The first three stations mentioned are walking distance from the respective hostels.
Instructions once at Edsa Station:
For Victory Liner Pasay
- Once at Edsa Station, alight from the train, go up the nearest stairs and walk to Metropoint Mall (left side of the station).
- Exit Metropoint Mall and you’ll be at the main road called EDSA.
- Once at EDSA, walk to Victory Liner (to your left from the exit), which is 600 meters away from Metropoint Mall.
For BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus
- Once at Edsa Station, alight from the train, go up the nearest stairs and follow the walkway that will take you all the way to Sogo Hotel where you will find the Genesis Bus Terminal and McDonald’s right beside it.
- BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus are inside the Genesis Bus terminal.
- Follow the same instructions for BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus to reach the McDonald’s / Genesis Bus terminal area.
- But once you reach the said area, walk along EDSA to the direction of the passing vehicles.
- As you walk, you should pass by a 711 and Sgt. Mariano Street.
- Walk for 200 meters until you reach Winston Hotel.
- Once at the street of the hotel, which is Aurora Boulevard, make a right.
- Walk another 350 meters and you will see the Partas terminal.
- Read the instructions for BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus and Philtranco until you reach Winston Hotel.
- But instead of making a right at the hotel, just continue to walk along EDSA.
- In about a hundred meters, you will see Jollibee Restaurant.
- Philtranco is right across Jollibee.
LRT From Vito Cruz Station to Edsa Station = 15 Pesos
LRT From Pedro Gil Station to Edsa Station = 15 Pesos
LRT From Abad Santos Station to Edsa Station = 30 Pesos
TOTAL = 15 – 30 Pesos
Taxi = 250 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 220 Pesos ($5 USD) or more