From Your Hostel in Old Manila (Malate – Sta. Cruz) to
Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 or Terminal 2
The following are the nearest Manila Light Rail Transit System or LRT train stations to your hostel:
Pink Manila Hostel in Vito Cruz – LRT Line 1: Vito Cruz Station
Wanderers Guesthouse in Adriatico – LRT Line 1: Pedro Gil Station
Red Carabao Hostel in Sta. Cruz – LRT Line 1: Abad Santos Station
- From your hostel, head to the nearest LRT Line 1 station (see above) and ride the train all the way to Edsa Station. The first three stations mentioned are walking distance from the respective hostels.
- Once at Edsa Station, alight from the train, go up the nearest stairs and walk to Metropoint Mall (left side of the station).
- Exit Metropoint Mall and you’ll be at the main road called EDSA.
- Once at EDSA, walk to the bus stop (to your left from the exit), which is 200 meters away from Metropoint Mall.
- At the bus stop, ride a public metro bus with a signboard that says “MIA” and tell the driver to drop you off at Terminal 1 or Terminal 2. Buses usually run from 5am until 10pm.
LRT From Vito Cruz Station to Edsa Station = 15 Pesos
LRT From Pedro Gil Station to Edsa Station = 15 Pesos
LRT From Abad Santos Station to Edsa Station = 30 Pesos
Public Metro Bus = 12 Pesos
TOTAL = 27 – 42 Pesos
Taxi = 400 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 358 – 373 Pesos ($8 USD) or more