From Your Hostel in Parañaque to
Provincial Bus Stations Buendia
Coming from your hostel in Sucat:
- If coming from Cozee Monkey Backpackers, head to the main road – which is Aquino Avenue – and ride a “Sucat / Baclaran / LRT” jeepney.
- If coming from Islas 8817 Guesthouse, head to the main road – which is called “Sucat Road” or “Dr. A. Santos Avenue”, cross to the other side and ride the “Sucat / Baclaran / LRT” jeepney.
Make sure that the jeepney says “LRT” on the signboard.
- Once inside the jeepney, tell the driver to drop you off at the “LRT”.
- LRT stands for Manila Light Rail Transit System and you’ll be dropped off by the driver at the Baclaran station of the LRT.
- From Baclaran station, ride the train and alight at Gil Puyat Station (instructions continued below).
Coming from your hostel in Merville:
- Head to the Merville Access Road (landmark is Bingo Boutique) via tricycle (your hostel can help arrange this for you).
- Once at Merville Access Road, you’ll find Bingo Boutique. Right in front of it, you will see the Pasay Rotonda jeepney terminal.
- Ride the Pasay Rotonda jeepney from the terminal and tell the driver to drop you off in “Pasay Rotonda”.
- Once at your drop-off point in Pasay Rotonda, walk to the Metropoint Mall (you see that red billboard on the upper right side of the photo? That’s where Metropoint Mall is.)
- Inside that mall, you will find the walkway that leads to the LRT (Manila Light Rail Transit System) Edsa Station (click here to see photo of the walkway).
- Once at Edsa Station, take the train to Gil Puyat Station.
ONCE AT GIL PUYAT STATION
- For Jac Liner and Green Star Express, exit the station from the left side and cross the main intersection known as Taft Avenue.
- You will see these stations just across the intersection.
- For Jam Liner, exit the station on the right side.
- Jam Liner is just beside the exit stairs of the station.
Jeepney from Cozee Monkey Backpackers = 7 Pesos
Jeepney from Islas 8817 Guesthouse = 12 Pesos
Jeepney from Merville = 10 Pesos
LRT = 15 Pesos
TOTAL = 22 – 27 Pesos
Taxi = 300 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 273 – 278 Pesos ($6 USD) or more