Before you proceed, please make sure to read the following:
- How to use this website
- Understand Metro Manila
- Types of public transportation in Metro Manila
- How to commute in and around Metro Manila
- Read this to stay safe while commuting in Metro Manila
EDSA – BGC is what we call the area between the main road called EDSA and the Bonifacio Global Center (BGC). Here’s how it looks in Google Maps:
Pan-Philippine Hwy is EDSA while the BGC area is on the right side (not visible in the photo but going there, you have to walk along Kalayaan Avenue).
As shown in the photo, the hostels are in the middle of EDSA and BGC.
1 BGC Hostel (which is along Danlig Street)
2 Our Awesome Hostel (which is along Kalayaan Avenue)
To get to these hostels, you have to ride a public metro bus. The bus stops in the areas marked by the red sun symbol on the map, so it’s easy to walk to your hostel from the bus stop.
How to ride this public metro bus from Terminal 4?
- Once you exit Terminal 4, head left.
- Walk about 900 meters until you reach the main intersection where you will see Park ‘N’ Fly on your right.
- At Park ‘N’ Fly, you will see a loading and unloading area.
- From this area, ride a public metro bus (Bus B), with a signboard that says “Edsa MRT” or “Fairview”.
- Tell the bus conductor to drop you off “Estrella” (pronounced as Es-trel-ya).
- Take note that Estrella is a name of a street, which is not visible on the above map. But its usual drop-off points are those marked with the red sun symbol on the map – landmarks are Caltex and Mercury Drug.
- From the drop-off points, you can walk to your hostel.
Public Metro Bus = 23 Pesos
TOTAL = 23 Pesos
Taxi = 500 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 477 Pesos ($10 USD) or more