The P2P Premium Bus Service is the latest initiative from the Philippine government. These buses depart from one area and go directly to another area, non-stop (hence, point to point). These buses run along the main highway called EDSA. Currently, these buses don’t operate from the airport to hostels in Metro Manila. They only serve the following areas, which are malls:
- From Trinoma (North EDSA) to Glorietta 5 (Makati)
- From Robinson’s Galleria (Ortigas) to Park Square Makati (Makati)
- From Alabang Town Center (Alabang) to Greenbelt 1 (Makati)
- From SM North EDSA (North EDSA) to SM Megamall (Ortigas)
- From Eton Centris (Quezon Avenue) to Glorietta 5 (Makati)
- From Robinsons Novaliches to Park Square (Makati)
They have specific departure times (they run every 2-3 hours) and charge between 30 – 70 pesos depending on the areas.
You can ride this bus when you’re in one of the malls stated above and you want to go to another mall.
You may check their Facebook page for more information: