- From your hostel, walk to Makati Avenue, corner Buendia where the Petron gas station is.
- From the gas station, ride a jeepney with a signboard that says “LRT”.
- This jeepney will take you all the way to the Manila Light Rail Transit System or LRT station (the station in the area is Gil Puyat).
- Once at the station, ride the train and alight at Central Terminal Station where you can walk to Intramuros.
Jeepney = 7 Pesos
LRT = 20 Pesos
TOTAL = 27 Pesos
Taxi = 150 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 120 Pesos ($3 USD) or more
- From Intramuros, head back to LRT station – which is the Central Terminal Station.
- Ride the train to Gil Puyat Station.
- After exiting Gil Puyat Station, cross the intersection and you’ll find Goldilocks restaurant and bakery (that yellow shop on the photo below).
- From there, ride a jeepney (7 Pesos) with a signboard that says “Guadalupe”.
- Tell the jeepney driver to drop you off at “Makati Avenue”.
- Once at Makati Avenue (landmark is, once again,the Petron gas station – which should be across the drop-off point), you can walk to your hostel.