- If coming from Cozee Monkey Backpackers, head to the main road – which is Aquino Avenue – and ride a “Sucat / Baclaran / LRT” jeepney.
- If coming from Islas 8817 Guesthouse, head to the main road – which is called “Sucat Road” or “Dr. A. Santos Avenue”, cross to the other side and ride the “Sucat / Baclaran / LRT” jeepney.
Make sure that the jeepney says “LRT” on the signboard.
- Once inside the jeepney, tell the driver to drop you off at the LRT.
- LRT stands for Manila Light Rail Transit System and you’ll be dropped off by the driver at the Baclaran station of the LRT.
- From Baclaran station, ride the train and alight at Edsa Station.
Instructions once at Edsa Station:
For Victory Liner Pasay
- Once at Edsa Station, alight from the train and head to Metropoint Mall (follow the pathway once you exit the platform).
- Exit Metropoint Mall and you’ll be at the main road called EDSA.
- Once at EDSA, walk to Victory Liner (to your left from the exit), which is 600 meters away from Metropoint Mall.
For BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus
- Once at Edsa Station, alight from the train and follow the walkway that will take you all the way to Sogo Hotel where you will find the Genesis Bus Terminal and McDonald’s right beside it.
- BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus are inside the Genesis Bus terminal.
- Follow the same instructions for BSC and San Agustin and Joy Bus to reach the McDonald’s / Genesis Bus terminal area.
- But once you reach the said area, walk along EDSA to the direction of the passing vehicles.
- As you walk, you should pass by a 711 and Sgt. Mariano Street.
- Walk for 200 meters until you reach Winston Hotel.
- Make a right at the hotel (along Aurora Boulevard).
- Walk another 350 meters and you will see the Partas terminal.
- Read the instructions for BSC and San Agustin, Joy Bus and Philtranco until you reach Winston Hotel.
- But instead of making a right at the hotel, just continue to walk along EDSA.
- In about a hundred meters, you will see Jollibee Restaurant.
- Philtranco is right across Jollibee.
Jeepney from Cozee Monkey Backpackers = 7 Pesos
Jeepney from Islas 8817 Guesthouse = 12 Pesos
LRT = 15 Pesos
TOTAL = 22 – 27 Pesos
Taxi = 300 Pesos or more
Budget Commute Savings = 273 – 278 Pesos ($5 – 6 USD) or more